Fever from last two days
I live in Jaipur & went Delhi on some purpose. When I returned I had a lunch with my colleague who had fever and cold. Now I am suffering from fever and cold. I sneeze frequently, had fever almost around 100 degree Fahrenheit and most importantly choked and scratchy throat. I had taken crocine two times a day.

Hello.. It seems that you are having symptoms due to change of water...try to have warm water and warm food... Do salt water gargling atleast 3 times a day...do steam inhalation.. Continue crocin fr 2 more days...consult a physician if symptoms don't subside in 3 days...