Fever and medicine
My husband is allergic to NSAIDs. He has developed fever along with body pain and shivering.  emergency doctors were confused as to which medicine they would give. The common painkillers cause swollen eyes for him. Wat are the alternatives for a simple fever?
57 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bindiya Gorani
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Fever  as a result of cold and flu ...or of uncertain origin ....firstly check a out the temperature. ..and symptoms like shivering ,vomitimg , headache , stomachache ,body ache etc ....then consult a doctor .... In cases where it's a common viral fever as a result of climate change etc..... You can take amritarishta ..2 tspn with 2 tspn water twice a day after food for a week's a good medicine for common fevers .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.