Fever and body pain
Sir I suffering fever and body pain last 2 days and not relief till. I take medicine cefixime,omprazol,b complex,Diclopara. I attached my blood report. Please consult. Thank you

Dr. Sarfraz Ali
Homoeopath 4 yrs exp Darbhanga

You're taking almost correct medication but you need to analysed for culture sensitivity test for exact antibiotic to be administered. Try to see your doctor again.

Hello, We totally understand your feeling if suffering but seems that you have already consulted a doctor and seems like you have already started his treatment. If you are nit convince with his sort if treatment and go have a follow up with the same doctor you got treated for and ask him for better treatment. And you reports. Says that your body infection in it and it will gradually decreases by taking medication as doctors prescribed. Thank you