Feeling vibrant in stomac
Feeling vibrant in stomach and chest so that not sleeping whole day.Consulted with many specialist but no effect.day to day she feeling so weak. Please suggest what to do

Dr. Sonali Sawale
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Akola
Got ur pain, it's unfortunate u finding stressful to deal,  Thanks for expecting Authentic Classical Homoeopathic approach, though all it demands thorough in person examination n interaction and recent investigations to observe plz take a pain to consult Nr by or welcome at my clinic till then dates shallow fried with ghee n shinghada I.e. water cashewnuts will add soothing. Hope it'll work for u.
Dr. Pallavi A. Salunke
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
It need to be discussed thoroughly. Can you please bring your patient ?