Feeling thyroid problem
Hi sir I am suffering from hair problem also I had observed some blood in my potty. Also so my dryness in my scalp My friend suggested about thyroid test. Do I need to consult doctor before having thyroid test?
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi blood loss in stools if chronic or long standing might have resulted in anaemia which is inturn causing hair fall... Consult general surgeon to look for any local bleeders or fissure and treat accordingly...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.