Feeling blockege in stoma
I am feeling hardness on right side in stomach and I think some blockage In my stomach by which I don't feel comfortable even I m taking full diet and sleep

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Instead of having full meals, I would say have smaller frequent meals. 5 smaller meals through the day and high fiber diet will help you. Avoid oily and spicy foods. You can take a cap. Pan-L once a day half an hour before food. Avoid smoking and alcohol intake. Consult a general surgeon in person if the issue still persists. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.