Feel very dizzy n stressd

I wish to undergo full body check up. As I feel very tired all the time with a heavy head. So get irritated very fast and turned into a very short tempered person. I had a little hormonal imbalance last to last year and have gained a lot of weight henceforth. In short I need a good physician to diagnose the root cause of my problem and guide me through the proper treatment accordingly.
views-icons 32 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand your feeling and your condition too. It is common that every female get mood swings at the time of their menstrual period. Unlike this you said that you get irritated very easily. And you also had hormonal imbalance last year and you gained weight. You need to consult a gynecologist instead of general physician for better treatment for hormonal imbalance and also you need to check your thyroid levels. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?