Feel bloated nd burps
I feel bloated all the time with excessive burps throughout the day. Gas is a common problem for me and I take gastric tablets like pan d quite often

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for raising such leading Q as most of IT workforce who works intellectually n due to night shifts n sedentary pattern landing on d platform where u right now, Ayurved offers amazing boost for such issues by shudhi/detox n Rasayan Therapy so it won't recure, till u consult AYURVEDIC Dr nr by have warm BUTTERMILK 300ml 2-3 times a day WITH ajwayan, hing, curry leaves, sendha namak, spare time of 2-3 hr in night after dinner to go on bed to sleep