Fat burn clinics
What actually happens in those fat reducing clinic which says without operation or anything reduce weight. My weight is around 95kg and i want it to reduce to 60kg around so is there is anyone who could guide me?

have more of fruits and vegetables, drink lot of water , have food containing fiber lime chapatis , green leafy vegetables , avoid junk ,oily food items ,have food like chapatis, avoid curd ,ghee, ice creams , meat .Exercise daily in morning , sleep well ,avoid worries. Don't sleep soon after food because due to inactivity released energy stored in the form of fat . Be active person ,involve in sport activities .