Facing problem by snuffs
Hi, I am using snuffs for years and finally I end up in addiction. Now I cant taste any spicy foods. My inner mouth has lot of dots where I used to place snuffs. Also my teeth has kind of matt coating over it because of snuffs. Is there any remedy to heal those dots and also to get rid of snuffs.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi your symptoms suggestive of leukoplakias and gingival hypertrophy and inflammation due to sniff...these can be precancerous lesions if you are using from many should be examined to diagnose so consult ent specialist they will do the needful