Facial hair growth problm
I have taken Xray test, testosterone test and consulted some endocrinologists.All my tests are normal. Pls recommend some natural treatment to cure my facial hair permanently. One doctor referred cp compound capsules.Could I get some specific name like which cp capsule? (Without side effect)

Dr. Sharwary H.R.
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Udupi
Hello. As you are asking for natural remedy, let me tell you an easy remedy which you can do yourself at home. Take small amount of turmeric, rub it to the area where there is unwanted hair growth, in the direction opposite to hairs. Leave it for some time and wash. You can also mix turmeric in your face pack and use over the affected areas. This would naturally remove unwanted hairs gradually and at the same time prevent them from growing again. Take care.
Hello... In Woman Polycystic ovarian disease is associated with facial hair growth ... No single method of hair removal is appropriate for all body locations or patients, and the one adopted will depend on the character, area and amount of hair growth, as well as on the patient's age and their personal preference...consult dermatologist.