Facial and eye imbalance
Today when i came from office i see when my mother speaks the mouth redirect to right side corner of the face.. I think its facial paralysis but i dnt know how to identify.. Please help

Dr. Harisha N L

If the eye cannot fully close, the cornea must be protected from drying out with prescription eye drops or gel....there are many causes for above mentioned history including bells palsy where in facial nerve gets inflamed...other conditions includes,stroke,sarcoidosis,Lyme disease etc...so cause should be found out to treat it appropriately... Consult nearest neuro physician for clinical examination they will do the needful.