Face fat treatment

Hello Am suffering from face fat Puffy cheeks and double chin My face is looking irregular in shape So please help me out Thank u
views-icons 37 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Are you on any steroids for any reason? Also you will need to be evaluated for any hormonal imbalance. So kindly consult a general physician or endocrinologist for further evaluation. Also consult a dietician for a proper diet and exercise chart to reduce your weight.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?