Face bone structure
SIr i have very bad facial bone structure.i am facong so many problems because of this facial bone structure.so is it any surgery can change my facial structure and make it perfect.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, I can understand your problem, since it is from birth,, everyone is different, accepting yourself is most important than caring about anyone's comment, to lead happy life. There are hair stylist they can do wonder, by changing your hair and bread style to match to your face structure,, meet one of them. Yes there are specialists (plastic surgeon), who can change the way you look, it's highly sophisticated,, costly procedure,, but you are not aged for that and that is not 100 %, guarantee.