Face acen problem
Sir actually red races are on face and I feel very bad when acen are on my face. Which face wash is better.

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurvedic Dermatologist 14 yrs exp Hapur

Acne are common for oily skin persons. U need to detoxify ur blood to get better results by the treatment. Ayurveda medicines are known for their detoxification properties and skin beauty remedies. U should avoid spicy oily n fried food. U should drink plenty of water daily. U should wear cotton clothes. Take proper sleep at night. u may consult  privately for ayurveda treatment for oily skin and acne.