Eyes problem
My vision is became weak and i cant see any long distance thing perfectly without specs,i see something floating on my eyes when i see in sky is there any treatment for this

Hi. Most eye floaters are caused by age-related changes that occur as the jelly-like substance (vitreous) inside your eyes becomes more liquid. Microscopic fibers within the vitreous tend to clump and can cast tiny shadows on your retina, which appear to you as floaters. If you notice a sudden increase in eye floaters, contact an eye specialist immediately — especially if you also see light flashes or lose your peripheral vision. These can be symptoms of an emergency that requires prompt attention. Consult ophthalmologist...