Eye squintness reduction

I'm having iris coloboma in my right eye and its pupil is oval shaped from birth causing blurry faint vision in my right eye . my left eye is perfectly fine .but because of this I'm having squint appearance to few extent can this be reduced using coloured contact lenses or any other means so that my eyes appear normal
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Eye squintness reduction

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hi, Surgery to correct strabismus is performed to strengthen or weaken the effect of one or more of the muscles that move the eye. The procedure is done by an ophthalmologist and, ideally, during childhood. When this procedure is performed on adults, it can usually be done under local anesthesia.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?