sexual-counselling-icon
Extreme weakness
I have been masturbuting since I was 15 years old. Now my age is 20. And now I use to masturbute once in a month and whenever I do, I feel extreme tiredness. I can't even walk properly . I feel weakness all over my body. My stamina has been reduced whenever I masturbute. And now I m addicted to it. Please help me with this .

Dr. Jagat Shah
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, mastrubation is a normal act of sexual gratification but to take care about certainty  factors is necessary to stay healthy. I would advise u to meet sexologist to get a general info about this matter.