Extreme unknown body pain

I am on medicines Met xl (BP) and nexito, I've discontinued taking nexito a month back, and my doctor is not aware about it , as because nexito have side effects , my fasting and post lunch reports were on border, since 20 days I am having extreme body pain shoulder pain and back pain, its almost every day forgetting things trouble understanding things and as I had sugar tests on border doctor asked me to go for walk daily to keep diabetes in control and didn't adviced me for medicines anyway what might be the reason for body pain? My vit D test was on lower side taken Vit D tabs for two months i.e march n april... frequent urination and thirst with excessive sweating too happens.Suggest me for body pain Thanks in advance

Doctor Answers (1) on Extreme unknown body pain

Dr. Navya G Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there.. frequent urination, increased thirst, increased appetite, easy fatiguablilty, tiredness al are symptoms of diabetes milletus.. bodypain backpain could be cause of low vitamin d levels.. get hba1c levels done, it reflects your sugar status of last three months.. if that's also high then you may need medicines for which you need to consult endocrinologist/diabetologist.. consult dietician for diabetic diet advice..you can take tablet paracetamol 650mg for now for pain to reduce.