Extra growth in anal
I recently found a small growth inside my anus.. i dint realize at beginning.. after a week..while i was dumping out my human waste..i could hold it two fingers..i just plucked lightly n it came off... i dont know what it was.. a soft tiny thing... later when i touched there.. i found blood... is that a serious problem... please tell me...am scared

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. From your description it looks like you could be suffering hemorrhoids or fibroepithelioma. Without detailed clinical examination and further investigations, it is very difficult to tell what you are describing. So kindly consult a nearby general surgeon for further evaluation.