cardiologist-icon
Exortion while speaking.
I am mkg Manager. Since 3 months getting extortion after few min. During 6 months 4 times I felt my right hand gets light weight.. feel electric, numbness and gradually gets normal after 5.,6 min. Hypertension since 15 yrs. Taking only Tab . Amlong A 50 +5mg od daily morning. sugar normal. No alcohol/smoking.

Hello.. Well it's quite possible that you might be having hypertensive heart disease...it's better that we get an ecg done and get it evaluated by a physician...you need to consult a physician and get yourself evaluated..so please meet a physician....thank you