Exhaling problem
My mom is 56 yrs old. She has a problem of getting a dry cough all of a sudden and she will not be able to exhale. She will be only inhaling and not exhaling. And the conditions turn normal after 2 or 3 mins. This has happened twice in the last 2 Sterilising cleaning ragi preparing food for her. When he consulted a general physician he said nothing to worry but I could see her suffering a lot during this condition and she will have a severe throat pain after that. Else she s perfectly fine and healthy. Request to help me out on this

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. she will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations like chest x ray to look for infection. if she has problem only exhaling and dry cough she could be having bronchitis. You can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura for the same. details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.