Excesv thirst & urination
I have excessive thirst and urination since 3 month. Now it has increased so much that I myself getting irritated. Every 15 minutes I need to drink water. After 10min again I feel thirsy. It is not dry mouth, since I have saliva in my mouth. But intense thirst. Since 2days I was doing some check ups as suggested by the physician. Did Blood sugar(fasting and random)- normal. Did thyroid and liver functioning test- both normal. Did abdominal scanning normal. Did glucose differentiation test- normal. BP is on border. What could be the reason of my excessive thirst? Now what should I do now?

Hello... If you are not diabetic and if not on any diuetric medication ,it could be diabetes insipidus with fresh water loss.... In this condition plasma sodium concentration will be elevated( hypernatrimia) .... Get electrolyte assay tested...consult general physician bwith the report

Excessive thirst and dry mouth