Excessive hunger
My mother is having this excessive hunger as if not eaten for years however she is not able to eat. She always say "khane ka Mann he ni karta but bhookh hai!" All her reports are normal. She has been taking libotryp - DS for last 15 years but due to jaundice in May, 2016 she was not given that med. From then she is facing this problem. Now that all her blood test ct scan angiography etc reports are normal. Who should be consulted a psychiatrist or neurologist? Plz help.
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi..... Eat smaller, more-frequent meals. If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?