Excess sweating

I sweat heavily ......while in morning i walk for metro station I start sweating. By 10 am my body starts to smell.
While i was in school I faced the same problem . i was given one tablet ....avil type but it was avil exactly and it was heeled.

Doctor Answers (1) on Excess sweating

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, Hyperhidrosis, which is sweating in excess of that required for normal thermoregulation, is a condition that usually begins in either childhood or adolescence. 
Generalized hyperhidrosis may be the consequence of autonomic dysregulation, or it may develop secondary to a metabolic disorder, febrile illness, or malignancy. In its localized form, hyperhidrosis may result from a disruption followed by abnormal regeneration of sympathetic nerves or a localized abnormality in the number or distribution of the eccrine glands, or it may be associated with other (usually vascular) abnormalities.
Essential hyperhidrosis, a disorder of the eccrine sweat glands, is associated with sympathetic overactivity.
treatment options includes: pharmacologic therapy, other treatments include surgical sympathectomy, radiofrequency ablation,surgical excision of the affected areas, and subcutaneous liposuction.
Consult a neurosurgeon if sympathectomy is necessary in severe cases of hyperhidrosis that are refractory to all other treatments.