Exaust quickly
Hello doctor! My age is 18 years, weight 74 kg. I don't know why but i get exhausted very quickly.after climbing 4-5 steps of stairs or after climbing it my heart beats very fast as if i have climbed 1000 steps.besides that i have proper fat in my tummy and thighs and no exercise is done. Why is it so? And pls give the solutions?😐😗😐😗

Hello....... You have to maintain healthy and fit body.. Anemic patients will have easy fatiguability as common symptom, check your hemoglobin once... Daily exercise you will get used to it.. It have nutritious food and consult general physician in nearest hospital....