Esr report com 28
Dear doctor we need your kind advise.i have feelings sometime chill and fever, breathing problem and body pen. Past 3 month for this i have don blood and urine tenst Viral marker, hiv,widal test urine Rm,CS ps for mp Hgm,Esr, pft,hcv thirod and meliriya all test report is normal except ESR My esr test report com 28mm/hr normal range is 15to20mm/hr What does it me and what test i should do Pls find the below test snap

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, I am sad to say the picture you have attached are not clear to read the results, Moderately elevated ESR is not conclusive for any diseases or illness it occurs with any inflammation, infections, and even in anemia (low hemoglobin count). Please talk to your doctor regarding this. Infections like tuberculosis can cause mild raise in temperature, loss of appetite, night sweats, weight loss, raise in esr, sometimes sputum is negative for TB,, but chest X-ray can find. Please talk to your doctor.