Escherichia coli bacteria
What antibiotic will work best for e coli bacteria. I am getting treatment thru cefriaxone antibiotic. Now it has been changed to cefoperazone. Whether it will work ?

Hello There. i would like to know what were your symptoms and what were you suffering from for which the antibiotics have been prescribed? ceftriaxone and cefoperazone are antibiotics belonging to a class of antibiotics named as cephalosporins which are very good broad spectrum antibiotics and have very good coverage for both gram positive and gram negative bacterias. if you can tell me your complains, i would be able to help you further. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain