Erectile dysfunction
I've been experiencing this problem from last 2-3 years. I don't get morning wood. I used to masturbate a lot and I think that's what has made it worse. I get bad erections. I'm also a smoker + I've a bad stomach as well. Most of the time my stomach is upset. Can you suggest me some natural ways to overcome this problem?

Hi.... Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your, treatment choices.... Consult sex therapist...
You are seems to be kafaj grahani pt plz consalt in yours near by ayurvedic practicener