Erectile Dysfunction
8 months before I had very good erictile function. But recently am running in a very difficult phase. My sexual feelings has deteriorated. I am getting married in 4 months. Please help me to regain my confidence like before.

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

your present condition is due to anxiety, that's common because you will have lot of sexual aspirations and imagination with your future partner, it will be associated with fear and lack of communication problem all these bring anxiety in you and you will loose confidence on you,leads to performance problem don't worry when the day passes ,once you are free to communicate with your partner such confidential problems will solve. otherwise consult psychiatrist