Eppilepsy & Tinnitus
On 4th April 2015 I ot an Epilepsy attack in morning around 5 A.M. My wife told me that whole body got folded and after Epilepsy I was feeling vomiting issues. After 5 days I realized that some sound is coming from my mid or Ear I do not know but it is coming continuously. Till then I have contacted many Neuro /ENT ..Some one says its Tinnitus and I have started medicine. Epilepsy : Encorate Chrono 500MG two times (Regularly).. For Tinnitus : Bilovas and Rejunax cd. Some of my friends have told that you are not taking correct medicine for Epilepsy so you are hearing this sound as an side effect. I am not sure because all 3 Neuro doctors have prescribed me same medicine for Epilepsy. Kindly suggest me that if this can be the case or not. I am really confused and getting depressed / anxiety issues now.

Dr. Ravindranath Kapu
Neurosurgeon 4 yrs exp Rajahmundry

Hi. Sorry to hear that, tinnitus could be because of ur seizure attack.. it's not any serious issue. Many did get it after seizures. Just continue the medications ur physician has prescribed.. Forget abt tinnitus ..it will forget u