Epilepsy behavioural prob

Just 4days back my son (6.9 yrs) was attacked by epilepsy. Currently using levipil as prescribed by pesos.Query is we found some change in behaviour like behaves like a baby sometimes. Is it expected if so how many days this change we can notice & is there any medicine to use for this behavioural changes. Plz help me & also if there are any other things do we need to take care for the patient. Really worried a lot as a parent. & also plz let us know whether it will have any impact on his education career

Hello.. Well levipil is being given now a days in case of epilepsy because it is found to have least side effects in all the medicines indicated....what ever behavior changes you are talking about I suggest you to consult your neurologist for it and discuss but I don't think it is related....thank you