Epilepic patient

I was an epileptic before sbout 8 years.I took the medicine enchorate chrono for four years. After that i stoped the medicine.4 years after stopping the medicine i got a seizure i consulted same doctor he gave me fricium 10.I want to know why i got second siezure? Is it common?

Hi, Understanding your condition can help you control it. Take your medication correctly. Don't adjust your dosage or stop medication before talking to your doctor. If you feel your medication should be changed, discuss it with your doctor. Get enough sleep. Lack of sleep can trigger seizures. Be sure to get adequate rest every night. Wear a medical alert bracelet. This will help emergency personnel know how to treat you correctly. Exercise. Exercising may help keep you physically healthy and reduce depression. Make sure to drink enough water and rest if you get tired during exercise.