Enquiry about aids

Since more than ten years my has been struggling  with aids, he didn't know that he had aids, if i reveal that he would commit suicide, he is very prestigious  person,we hv been living  in rented house,if symptoms coming off, if any ppl knows  about dis, surely dey would ask us to vacate, please answer  me wht to do nw
views-icons 52 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Enquiry about aids

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
25 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Homeopath

INR 400 for 24 hrs

Hi AIDS  is, in common man's terms, mean the set of symptoms a person gets after infected with HIV. The appearance of symptoms depends on how the person takes care of his or her health. The person who is just living with the patient will not get it, even if touched. You can maintain the secrecy, if you feel, by not telling anybody. Just keep him maintain hygiene, eat nutritious food and do normal regular exercise.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?