Endoscopic reduction

Hi sir. I want to reduce my endoscopic brow reduce it's possible tel me sir . ... ... ... ... ... .
views-icons 30 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I do not know what you mean by endoscopic brow reduce. But i have heard about endoscopic brow lift. If that is what you mean, then yes its possible. You can get it done . Consult a plastic surgeon in person at a good hospital near you and talk to him about it. It will be able to tell you more. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?