Endometrial thickness 11.2mm
Hi I am 29 yrs old. And I have been bleeding since almost one and half months with gap of 3-4 days in between. Was asked to do pelvic scan and endometrial thickness came as 11.2mm. I was advised to take medicine it stopped but sometimes I am getting a light flow. Is it ok to have these symptoms? Will this cause any problem, if plan to concieve?

Being Homoeopath , I would advise you to consult an Homoeopath with all the reports. This way, you would be able to avoid unnecessary hormonal treatment and its side effects. Also treatment will be permanent. 11.2 ET is more and suggestive of DUB. It is treatable in Homoeopathy