Emergency urgent
Dear Sir,I had completed endoscopy earlier and it's normal took a complete course with Hirab and rantax syrup.still it's not cure.can you please suggest me do I need to take previous tablets for a month/ do you suggest another tablets. Please Advise !!

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Since when are you having this problem? Currently for how long have you taken the medicines? Take a tab. Pantakind once a day half an hour before food for 15 days and make some diet changes like avoid oily and spicy foods. Avoid tea, coffee and other carbonated beverages.  Consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. bangalore.