Effects of mastubarting

I mastubarate at least twice a day, will there be any effect on my health??? Now a days I'm getting back pain, not allowing me to sit for long time... Is the mastubarating  reason for back pain

Doctor Answers (1) on Effects of mastubarting

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
it's not a disease it's just a desire...it's ok if if you masturbate twice a week or thrice...too frequent masturbation may cause you problems.try to avoid frequency by distraction methods. 
masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life.
Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities.
Some experts suggest that masturbation can actually improve sexual health and relationships. By exploring your own body through masturbation, you can determine what is erotically pleasing to you and can share this with your partner. Some partners use mutual masturbation to discover techniques for a more satisfying sexual relation and to add to their mutual intimacy.
consult psychiatrists for further treatment and details