Early Small Airway Obstru
Hello, I went for a whole body checkup because I am feeling discomfort when breathing (short in breath), problems with loss of voice and throat (feeling of swelling, irritation, coughing). Furthermore I feel fatigue pretty soon. Acc to the spirometry, I've been diagnosed with early small airway obstruction as FEF 25-75%Pred or PEFR %Pred < 70 Mild Restriction as (FEV1/FVC) %Pred >95 and FVC%Pred
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hi. I understand your concerns. Treating the symptoms is more important than treating reports. You are symptomatic so you need treatemnt. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?