Early discharge, erection

Got married in 2012 and i have a kid of 2 years and 8 months, past from 1 year am facing a problem of early discharge and erection problem and also physically challenged person due to my disability not able to consult good doctor, can you please help me on this.
views-icons 34 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gaurav G Shanbhogue
Ayurveda 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hi. First of all you can avoid premature ejaculation by controlling your mind. Medicine like vanari kalpa is helpful in delaying the ejaculation. Involving in foreplay for longer duration will decrease your premature ejaculation. And for erectile disfunction, u can take ashwagandha choorna with milk. Better to consult a nearby ayurvedic physician before taking the medicine.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?