Dysentery problem

Hi Dr I am facing the dysentery prob, daily I use to go for dysentery for 8 to 10 times. So I am worried lot bcoz of this problem, I need the sugession is it will be cuered or any treatment is there for this & to which spelist I have have to go & meet...

Doctor Answers (2) on Dysentery problem

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. i can understand your concern. your condition is curable. take tab. ciprofloxacin and tinidazole combination twice a day for 5 days and have one cup of curd twice a day daily. drink lots of water and other fluids like juice and buttermilk. Avoid oily and spicy foods, have a high finer diet. have meals in smaller portions. regards, Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Dr. Sagar Rashinkar Bangalore | General Physician
hello,sir.cure is avaiable.,v have to examine n investigate n then treat.for that please consult me at celebrate health clinic 5th main road next to karnataka bank chamrajpet-560018 nine four eight one two eight five seven one four