Dull skin,darkcircles

My skin don't look like as per my age.. I want to know the healthy diet for glowing skin..?? Also I have a dark circles problem not in the big scale but this it gives me complex.. I can't step without my makeup.. Though I didn't take any treatment for That but I want a cure which can be done without any medicine.. And my laugh lines are too prominent.. Is there any cure for That too??

Doctor Answers (1) on Dull skin,darkcircles

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...Mild to moderate dark circles often respond well to simple and inexpensive treatments...Try a cold compress, two chilled teaspoons or a bag of frozen peas wrapped in a soft cloth to temporarily reduce dilated and discolored under-eye blood vessels....Elevate your head with two or more pillows to prevent puffiness that develops when fluid pools in your lower eyelids.....Although short nights don't usually cause under-eye circles, a lack of sleep makes you paler and more hollow-eyed, so shadows and circles you already have become more obvious...Consult dermatologist for further help.