Dry Vomet & Salted Spit.

Hi Since,2,3days i felt all the time salted spit and dry vomet and its remain same full day. I dont know why its happening. Feel all the time vomet but its not happening .pls let me know the cause . Is any test required. pls suggest medician.

Doctor Answers (1) on Dry Vomet & Salted Spit.

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello,, it looks like you have gastritis, 1.Refined Food – Refined food like white bread, refined sugar is difficult to digest and leads to increased irritation on the stomach lining. Thus, food like pastries, burgers etc should be avoided. 2.Fat – Gastritis is basically the inflammation of the stomach lining, which is enhanced due to fatty acids. Sources of fatty acids are fried chicken, fried onions, fried eggs etc. Boiled eggs are safe but fried eggs are a great source of fatty acids, which increases the stomach lining inflammation. 3.Spicy Food – Spicy food needless to say increases inflammation in the stomach. Spicy food may include direct intake of chillies, intake of high amount of spice everyday, mustard etc. Here is what to eat - eat fresh fruits and vegetables which has high fibre helps both gastritis and digestion problem. There is no restrictions to drinking water,, drink as much as water. Avoid lemon juice during acute attack or gastritis, Eating curd rice soothens gastritis. Can take antigastrits tablets like pan-dsr, morning in empty stomach.