Dry cough since one week
Doctor I am suffering from dry cough from one week its not that much the medicine that i have written is not that effect. Please tell me some good medicine and i m also feels vry weak when i take this cough syrup. Help me

For cough, Dabur Honitus Cough lozenge or syrup is safer and contains natural ingredients,
Take tab. Azithral 500mg once daily for 3 days after lunch... Tab. Levocet 5mg bed time once daily for 5days.. Tab. Tusq lozenges thrice daily for 5 days... Syrup Ascoril D 2tsp twice daily for 5 days... Do gargling with warm salt water...

Dry socket after a week