Dosage usage
What would be the consumption dose for I-Me9. I want to take it since I am diabetic. Also does it have any side effects

It is not a universally accepted drug. Please take any drug after consulting with a doctor only. You can have better and safer drugs under the supervision of a trained doctor. We can help you with further assistance.

+114
Chat with a doctor
The recommended dosage of l-Me9 tablet is two tablets three times a day, half an hour before the meal. The company has promoted it as a medication without any side effects. P.s I am just answering your queries and not promoting the medication.
regular exercise and diabetic diet.
regularly check your blood sugar levels.