Done apendis operation

I am 35 yrs. Before six months I have gone through apendis operation but still I have problems and a physician said there is infection.  I have spent almost  1.5 lakh of this treatment but still not satisfied.  Pls suggest me that which type of doctors suitable for me like physician, surgeon or any other doct
views-icons 84 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello you have to undergo thorough investigation consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?