Does oral sex cause pregnancy

Hi, My question is "rub penis on vagina with underwear and she was naked , and I didnt ejaculated not even in underwear , then only pre cum wetness of underwear touch wet vagina. She was not in safe days.she is still vigin. Can it cause of pregnancy? Plz reply ASAP.plz

Dr. Madhuri Deepak Rokade GYNAECOLOGIST | Pune

No, it can't

... Read More

I had sex and i want to prevent pregnancy after having sex . What should i do to prevent pregnancy after having sex immediately

Dr. Reena Kawatra Gynecologist | Gurgaon

Take ipill ,but it will not terminate pregnancy if u already

... Read More

I had multiple time intercourse with sex worker. I tried oral sex also is there any chance to get me affected by std or HIV??

Dr. Venkat Raghav General Physician | Bangalore

hey, infectious mononucleosis is viral infection which can transit by oral secretions HIV will not transmit through oral secretions

... Read More

Does pre-cum cause pregnancy? Or, does pull out method work? Had an unprotected sex and almost 72 hours passed. It was pulled out in right time but still am feeling very scared. Please help

Dr. Aditi Kishore Shinde Gynecologist | Kolkata

Coitus interruptus, is a less efficient method to prevent pregnancy with a average failure rate between 20-25 per 100 women years as compared to combined oral contraceptive pills with failure rate of

... Read More

Hi, my boyfriend and I were Messing around in our underwear 4 days after my period ended and I was on top of him when I noticed small spots on his boxers. There were two and they were about the size of a nickel or quarter. I’ve done some research and I’m sure it was Pre-Cum and he never penetrated me. But my vagina did gently rub his boxers most li

...

Dr. Astha Agarwal Obstetrician | Delhi

This wont cause u to bcom pregnant. Also since u were n safe period chances of pregnancy are not there at all. So relax as stress may lead to delayed periods

... Read More

Can pre cum cause pregnancy or outside the vigna or pull out and after 2_3mins donig sex without condom cause pregnancy or not.?

Dr. Panchani Gynecologist | Surat

Hi good evening Thnxs for your question For pregnancy sperm and egg have to fertilised and fertilised egg must be implemented in uterus. In ur case I need complete information regarding ur menes patte

... Read More

I had sex with my partner 1 month ago that too 1 time sex and now she is saying the she had symptoms of pregnancy ,can it happens ???plz help me out

Yes ,y not ,it can happen if sex done was an unprotected one, do a urine pregnancy test to clear doubts on pregnancy first and get back to us for further advice on this if needed.

... Read More

Hi.. I had sex with my gf. I love oral sex. I have done oral sex with her lot of time. For me oral sex is the best part of sex hour. Is oral sex risky are there any problems caused due to it? What neccesary measure should i take next time when having oral sex?

Dr. Neelima Deshpande Sexologist | Pune

Thank you for your question. You don't mention if you are giving or receiving oral sex. Any contact with body fluids carries a risk of sexually transmitted infections. You should always use condoms w

... Read More

My wife is suffering from Jaundice from last 20 days and her treatment is also on process with best possible ways , I would like to enquire, is it safe for women's to swallow sperm or have oral sex while suffering from Jaundice . Plz advice

Dr. Prabhjot Manchanda Obstetrician | Mumbai

it is not advisable to have oral sex when ur partner is not well. jaundice is a symptom. it may be seen in variety of disorders like viral infection, gall bladder disorders, pancreas disorders. incase

... Read More

Hello Doctor, I engaged in a oral sex act today by giving a blow job to another person without a condom on his penis. I'm now scared of a STDs or an HIV. This is the first time I've done and it's really freaking me out. The person was hygienic and he did NOT ejaculate in my mouth. I had a tiny pimple on my lips. Will that be an issue? Am I at ris

...

Dr. Namrata Malviya Homoeopath | Bangalore

Hi ! there is nothing you should be worried about. If you might have got some kind of infections which you are scared of, you would like to go for some tests done. If a proper diagnosis is made in-tim

... Read More