Do my kidneys cause pain?
I'm experiencing stomach aches from almost 2yrs. I've taken PPI,Antacid,Bismith Subsalicyclate for a month and extended PPI for another month. Doctor told me that my stomach pains due to stress and lack of exercise. So for solving my stomach pain he suggested daily walking. But after a few weeks i ate a sandwich and stomach again started paining. Do the kidneys & not the stomach pains? The part just above and behind the pelvic bone on the left side of my body pains. I think this pain will never go. Please help.

Hi...., Eat smaller, more-frequent meals.... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... .Avoid alcohol. Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach... Manage stress. Stress may make your gastritis symptoms worse. Stress may be hard to avoid, but you can learn to cope with it. If you have trouble relaxing, consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga.....Consult Physician for further evaluation....

Does kidney problems cause leg pain Do kidney cysts cause pain Causes of kidney obstruction