While getting up in morning suddenly I got spark pain at leftside head, after I got continuous dizziness for 2 days .doctor recommended to take mri brain and mri angio.impression of mri report states brain normal. But left posterior communicating artery hypoplastic problem and blood check report states hdl 31.8 mg/ldl, triglycerides 251.3 mg/dl.i am already having posterior disc osteophytic complex at c3/c4 and c4/c5 levels causing anterior thecal sac indentation.i am taking already bp tablet also.kindly suggest reason for the dizziness and suggest for the treatment.

Doctor Answers (1) on Dizziness

Dr. Phanindra V V Bangalore | General Physician
Hi. Positional vertigo or dizziness is due to many reasons. It may be due to improper blood supply to brain due to vascular problem or due to ear problems. It slight hearing loss and ringing sound in ear is felt, the cause is mostly ear disease. In your case ot is vascular problem. You need to control bp first. If thats normal medicines are prescribed for vascular cause of dizziness. You can use tab. Sarivadi vati 2tab twice daily after food and syp. Aswagandharista 15ml with water twice daily after food. Medicines available at Ayurveda stores.