Dizziness fatigue dtowsy
I felt down at home during that time I don't know what happened to me later I got conscious 2 times happened to me in past 6 months plz suggest me which doctor I have to consult or what is the remedy for my problem
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. You should consult a general physician first. You should get your blood pressure and sugar levels checked out. These things can happen when the Blood Pressure levels falls low or sugar levels fall. It could also be a sign of anemia or some other micronutrient deficiency. Therefore a basic blood test would also be required. All the best . Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?